Friday, February 24, 2012

White Noise

Director: Geoffrey Sax

Rated: PG-13

Universal Studios: May 17, 2005

98 Minutes
From Amazon:
A man believes he is receiving messages from his dead wife via electronic devices with instructions to save the people who are about to die.

I was out doing some shopping a while back and I ended up at this store called Big Lots. And they had this whole bin full of like $2 movies. White Noise just happened to be one of the many that I found in there and I thought, at $2 a piece, why not? White Noise wasn't really what I expected or remembered. For some reason I thought it was much, much better than what it was this time around. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either.

It's about this guy...played by Micheal Keaton but I can't remember his characters name right now. So his wife dies and then some guy tells him about EVP's and his wife reaching out to him. So he becomes like obsessed with the idea of his wife contacting him from the dead. I think that about sums it up. Some people die and things but nothing overly scary or anything.

I guess if you wanted to see it you could but if you didn't watch it you wouldn't be missing anything. It's not spectacular but, like I said, it was $2. I guess you can't really go wrong for $2 right?

My rating: 3/5
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment